Click below to find out more!
What is Restorative Therapy Co.?
Restorative Therapy Co. is a place where western physical therapy evaluation & assessment meets the traditional eastern Hatha yoga instruction. We take a special interest in helping individuals who are ready to make positive changes to their wellbeing. Our “non-traditional” approach to physical therapy & wellness care integrates components of breath awareness, functional movement, and spinal/joint alignment.
We offer a variety of classes each week, and we strive for our yoga studio to be a safe and therapeutic space for individuals of all body types. Yoga is known to reduce pain, improve function, and help prevent unnecessary overuse injuries when instructed in a safe & mindful manner. It is important to us that we spend quality time with our students & patients every time they enter our space, and empower them to make positive choices about their own personal health.
What services do we provide?
- yoga classes
- physical therapy evaluation & treatment
- fitness & wellness care through physioYoga sessions
- private gentle & restorative yoga sessions
- Specialized yoga classes for cancer patients & survivors
Who could benefit from physioYoga?
Becca, our physical therapist, has 10 years experience in post-operative orthopedic, spine, & sports medicine rehab and takes special interest in rehabilitating the following injuries & conditions:
- bulging or herniated discs
- low back or neck pain
- degenerative disc disease
- spinal instability
- piriformis syndrome or sciatica
- pelvic alignment issues
- patella-femoral pain
- ACL & other lower extremity soft tissue injury
- plantar fasciitis
- rotator cuff injury
- frozen shoulder
- carpal tunnel syndrom
- back, shoulder, and knee sports medicine injuries
What programs & memberships do we offer?
Body Restore Program – 6 month program
- An individualized and comprehensive program designed around a physical therapists evaluation. This program will utilize private and group instruction to address the client’s primary concerns and impairments noted on evaluation. Client’s who are a part of the Body Restore Program will have their wellness care be guided by a physical therapist for 6 months.
- Physical therapist evaluation
- 10 private physioYoga appointments
- unlimited yoga, physioYoga classes, & physioYoga series
- an individualized home yoga practice
- 50% off additional private appointments
- Unlimited yoga & physioYoga classes, physioYoga series
- 35% off other services
- Unlimited yoga classes
- 20% off other services
Body Restore Program
prevention. recovery. self-care.
6 months to better balance in your body
Physical therapist evaluation
10 physioYoga appointments
personalized home yoga practice
Beyond the Mat: Our Blog
Morning Movement: why it's important for your joints to move every morning Morning movement and gentle stretching can be extremely beneficial for your body. Lets take the simple actions of our cats and dogs for example. Every time they wake up from a nap they take the...read more
Beyond the Mat: how you can make your first week home with baby more enjoyable Rest, love, eat….repeat As of 2/18/17 I became a mom of two sweet, delicious boys. I never knew my heart could be any bigger than it was on that Saturday afternoon when we welcomed our...read more
2126 Great Neck Square Shopping Center
Va Beach, Va 23454